On 31/10/2014 20:46, Daniel Schepler wrote:
And what if there are more dependencies?  For example, we have a project here
that uses Qt, Boost, OGRE, MYGUI, GDAL, Protobuf and EXPAT at least.  And then
if some of those builds aren't self-contained, you could add in dependencies
like OpenSSL, libjpeg, libpng, etc.  It seems like all those PATH entries could
easily end up overflowing Windows' limit on the length of PATH.
Seriously? 32,767 bytes maximum in an environment variable. If you blow that then I suggest installing all those packages somewhere nearer the filesystem root!

Regards
Bill.