On Sat, 2015-01-24 at 13:41 +1000, Adam wrote:

> The library contains a static which registers itself in its
> constructor. This problem is described here
> http://stackoverflow.com/a/842770

As something of an aside to your question, I don't know that I accept
that as a sane use case.  C++ doesn't guarantee that (in that example) m
will be constructed before h.  If m is not constructed first,
construction of h calls operator[] on an uninitialized object.

--
Braden McDaniel <bra...@endoframe.com>