Hi!

I have a problem with visual studio dependencies that i actually do not
understand. Perhaps you can give me an hint.
I have made my libs, apps with cmake successfull and everything is fine with
any SINGLE Configuration generator, even
jom nmake makefiles, linux, etc.

For building my apps serveral custom targets and custom commands are defined to
build additinal files (e.g. qm files and others) and dependencies added with
add_dependencies()

To have shortcuts for the build (that means build and install only a few of all
apps) i have also made a custom target (empty) named e.g. "buildNetwork" with
dependencies to some other targets (apps) for compilation and install in an
extra CMakeLists.txt with seperate project() name

Now the question:

if i use the top-level-solution in ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}, the custom target
"buildNetwork" builds with all dependencies, that means with all applications
and their custom targets( e.g. for qm file creation).

if i use the solution for my "buildNetwork" custom target, the sln includes all
applications, custom targets.
But if i build, it only builds the dependent applications, but not their
dependent custom targets.
That means e.g. if i use this solution, i do not get any qm files. It tries to
build them, but they are excluded in the configuration of the sln (skipped
during build)

Workaround seems to be that i must use the ALL keyword in my custom targets,
but i thought i do not need this and handle it via the explicit set
dependencies, like it worked for the other generators

Cmake Version used is 3.0.0 and Generator is VS 2013 x64