... different then "Nightly", "Continuous" and "Experimental"?

I would like to have a dashboard per branch for continuous testing, so that
we can track the changes in the individual branches independently.

The --track option should be for that, I think, but could not get it
working.

I tried this:

ctest -S CTestContinuous.cmake --track 4009-external-project-dir

I also tried to specify the branch name as the parameter of ctest_start().

I attached the ctest script. The result always goes to the Continuous
dashboard discarding the command line switch and the argument.

Any idea?

Cheers,
Miklos
set(CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY "/build/src/niftylink")
set(CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY "/build/src/niftylink-release/NiftyLink-build")

# Options for ctest_build():

set(CTEST_CMAKE_GENERATOR "Unix Makefiles")
set(CTEST_BUILD_FLAGS "-j4")

find_program(CTEST_GIT_COMMAND NAMES git)

#
# This macro is to find the branch that contains the commit to test.
#
# Note that there can be several such branches. However, this script is
# made for the continuous tests, i.e. when a new change is made, its branch
# is pushed on the server and then it is tested. If the tests fail, the
# branch should not be merged to the master. This means that at the time
# of testing only one branch should be found with that commit.

macro(GetBranchName branch_name_var)

  execute_process(COMMAND ${CTEST_GIT_COMMAND} branch -r --contains HEAD
    WORKING_DIRECTORY ${CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY}
    ERROR_VARIABLE GIT_error
    OUTPUT_VARIABLE remote_branch_name
    OUTPUT_STRIP_TRAILING_WHITESPACE)

  if(NOT ${GIT_error} EQUAL 0)
    message(SEND_ERROR "Command '${CTEST_GIT_COMMAND} branch -r --contains HEAD' failed with output:\n${GIT_error}")
  endif()

#  message("remote branch(es): ${remote_branch_name}")

  string(REGEX MATCH "origin/([^\n]*)" branch_name ${remote_branch_name})

  set(${branch_name_var} ${CMAKE_MATCH_1})

endmacro()

GetBranchName(branch_name)

message("branch name: ${branch_name}")

# Options for ctest_submit():

set(CTEST_SITE "cdash.cmiclab.cs.ucl.ac.uk")
set(CTEST_BUILD_NAME "linux-gcc-default")

ctest_start("${branch_name}")
ctest_build()
ctest_test()
ctest_submit()