Robert Ramey wrote:

> all things boost - which will touch upon CMake/CTest/CDash.  I have
> recommended CMake... for boost - like projects and would like to see it
> more widely accepted. http://rrsd.com/blincubator.com/tools_cmak/

There are many typos on the page (and even in the url). You might want to
proof-read/copy-edit it in a text editor before publishing it more-widely.

> I'm
> aware that in the past there was a large effort to switch boost to CMake
> from Boost Build which ended in failure.

The CMake solution didn't result in interest from Boost.

It's the approach that uses modern CMake features though (including features
designed and implemented specifically for Boost), so it's likely the better
approach if Boost decides to make use of CMake at all.

Enjoy the conference,

Steve.