Am Sonntag, 27. September 2015, 13:29:15 schrieb Talin:
> I've been using CMake and Eclipse for a bunch of different projects over
> the last several years. Although many aspects of both CMake and Eclipse
> have improved over the years, using them together still has a lot of
> problems.
>
> From what I understand, you have three choices when setting up a project:
>
> 1) Use in-source builds.
> 2) Use out-of-source builds with a single generated project.
> 3) Use out-of-source builds with both a build project and a source project.

If you are building C/C++ sources, set up a CDT project.
ADVERTISING:
Then let <https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/cmake4eclipse> generate the
makefiles. (I am the author of it).

It is not perfect due to the quirks in CDT, but it avoids that extra manual
invocation of 'cmake -G whatever'.

Martin

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.