Hi!
I've already posted the issue to the Qt bug tracker but was referred to you: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-36959 I use the Qt5CoreMacros.cmake shiped with Qt5, but as far as I know QT5_ADD_RESOURCES is merely the same as your QT4_ADD_RESOURCE macro.

I've already got an custom_target which will generate/update a qrc - the file will only be touched if something has changed. But I could not think of a way to make the ADD_RESOURCE macro depend on my custom target. So it will be execued each time.

Is there a way without expanding the ADD_RESOURCE target and ADD an DEPENDS parameter.

Best regards,
Richard