Hi,

I am looking for information or examples on using CTEST_DROP_METHOD “scp”.  I
am aware of the documentation at
(1) https://cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Testing_With_CTest and
(2) https://cmake.org/Wiki/CTest:Submission_Issues

I support a test system that does not have http(s) access to the outside world,
so it cannot post results to CDash using the normal protocol.  I have setup my
ctest script to use the scp method and this successfully copies the xml files
to another machine that does have http access to my cdash server.  However, I
don’t understand how to load the xml files into CDash once they are scp’d onto
a machine that can see my CDash server.

The two reference pages I list above talk about a TRIGGER_SITE (a perl script).
 I don’t understand what this script is supposed to do or how to rework it for
my system.  Does anyone have examples or instructions that they can send me?
Is there a way to use curl to call cdash/submit.php?

Thanks for any information.

-kt