Yes, it seems that cmake does not store that ID as befere. Thus I just create my own UUID ;-)

String( UUID ...)

Am 08.12.2015 um 12:28 schrieb Nils Gladitz:
On 12/08/2015 12:06 PM, Dr. Sören Textor wrote:
Taking a look at the CMakeCache.txt offers the missing
     ${target_name}_GUID_CMAKE
variable.
Thus
   set_property(CACHE ${target_name}_GUID_CMAKE PROPERTY VALUE ${MY_GUID} )
seems to work.

But how do I get the actual GUID set by CMake? This one was stored in
CMakeCache.txt before. But right know I cannot find the GUID from a generated
project file in any ccmake chache file.
How do I gain the GUID created by CMake. In my project I just store the new
GUIDs created by CMake in a file. Next time I build the project file I'm
looking if a GUID  was already generated for that project an will use that one.

See https://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commit;h=c85367f4
I don't think cmake exposes the GUID that it uses anymore but you should still be able to provide your own.

Nils

--
Dr.-Ing. Sören Textor
Softwareentwicklung

phone | +49 6221 31698 225

fax | +49 6221 31698 399

email | s.tex...@ditec-gmbh.de <mailto:s.tex...@ditec-gmbh.de>

web | http://www.ditec-gmbh.de

DiTEC Dr. Siegfried Kahlich & Dierk Langer GmbH

Im Breitspiel 19 | 69126 Heidelberg | Germany

Handelsregister | Mannheim | HRB 341229

Dieses Dokument ist vertraulich zu behandeln. Die Weitergabe, sowie Vervielfältigung, Verwertung und Mitteilung seines Inhalts ist nur mit unserer ausdrücklichen Genehmigung gestattet. Alle Rechte vorbehalten, insbesondere für den Fall der Schutzrechtsanmeldung.

This document has to be treated confidentially. Its contents are not to be passed on, duplicated, exploited or disclosed without our express permission. All rights reserved, especially the right to apply for protective rights.