After commenting out the call there is no error output:

  -- The CXX compiler identification is MSVC 17.0.61030.0
  -- Check for working CXX compiler using: Visual Studio 11 2012 Win64
  -- Check for working CXX compiler using: Visual Studio 11 2012 Win64 --
works
  -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
  -- Detecting CXX compile features
  -- Detecting CXX compile features - done
  -- Found PythonInterp: C:/Python27/python.exe (found version "2.7.10")
  -- Configuring done
  -- Generating done

Yves