Hello,

I use the ExternalProject_Add command to manage third-party libraries.
In the same time, I need to overcome some compatibility problems between GCC 4
and GCC 5 (strings are not defined in the same way in the STL).
The solution I use is the one given here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33500337/how-to-handle-dual-abi-in-gcc-5
It allows me to force to use the libstdc++.so given by the GCC repository given
to the cmake command.

The problem is that trick does not work with the ExternalProject_Add command
because configuration steps of third-party libraries are autonomous.
Do you know how to solve the problem?

For example, if I use the ExternalProject_Add command to manage a third-library
whose configuration also depends on a cmake script, how could I tell this
script to use the compilers and the libstdc++.so I provided to my own cmake
script?

Best,

Cédric