Dear All,

I have a slightly unusual question (I guess). Is it possible somehow to force
CPack to produce RPM files from projects that have build problems?

We use CMake in our nightly build system to test the latest changes in our
software. When a build problem occurs we don't want the whole build to fail. To
this end, we run the build with:

make -k
make -k install/fast

This second target executes the installation no matter what. (We set all our
build results as "optional installations".) So that at least the "successful
part" of the build would become visible on a shared filesystem.

Now, I'd like to do something similar with CPack. To make it behave like
"install/fast" does. All in all, I'd like to tell it to use this "install/fast"
target while creating the package instead of the "install" target. Is there any
way of making this happen?

Cheers,
              Attila