El 02/02/16 a las 09:01, Slava escribió:
I failed to reproduce it with a toy project, so please bear with me...
I compile and install boost at config time (by generating the helper cmake file with external project and running cmake on it). It is found by standard findBoost afterwards and linked against Boost_UNIT_TEST_FRAMEWORK_LIBRARY. All is fine till here. Now project is built, but trying to run the resulting binary on mac throws me:

dyld: Library not loaded: libboost_unit_test_framework.dylib
  Referenced from: /blablabla/util/./test
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5¿
That just means that the dynamic library libboost_unit_test_framework is not installed in any system directory. You can install it some system dir or use DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH to specify the directory where it resides.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño
ggarr...@gmail.com