Hi Muhammad,

> On 08.03.2016, at 19:12, Muhammad Osama <osam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Jan,
>
> Thank you for your reply, I am in the similar situation, have a very similar
> implementation using target_*** but since I don't do that for ALL the
> dependencies, I am unable to cmake or compile individual projects in the sub
> directories. So, few questions;

Dos this mean you have CMakeLists without any targets?

> 1. This still requires me to run cmake on the root CMakeLists.txt to set the
> flags and what not before I run the sub project to make it correct?

No. With the setup I mentioned you would be able to build everything if
CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR is the root, or you could choose to build any of the
other sub-dirs on their own.

> 2. Another question is that your implementation, does it not include a config
> file? In theory you're copy pasting most of the dependencies in the
> CMakeLists.txt of root into the sub-dir ones? Is there a better way to do
> this?

I think you are now talking of you original setup, not the one I proposed?

Cheers,
Jan