Hi,

I have tested a nightly build and I have noticed that when compiling in debug mode, debug symbols
are not generated and we cannot debug.
When I compare vcxproj files when I enable manually Full Debug Information from project properties it seems that
the GenerateDebugInformation is set to FullDebug.
Could you fix it ?

<ItemDefinitionGroup Condition="'$(Configuration)|$(Platform)'=='Debug|x64'">
    <ClCompile>
      <PrecompiledHeader>Use</PrecompiledHeader>
      <WarningLevel>Level3</WarningLevel>
      <Optimization>Disabled</Optimization>
<PreprocessorDefinitions>_DEBUG;_CONSOLE;%(PreprocessorDefinitions)</PreprocessorDefinitions>
      <DebugInformationFormat>FullDebug</DebugInformationFormat>
    </ClCompile>
    <Link>
      <SubSystem>Console</SubSystem>
      <GenerateDebugInformation>true</GenerateDebugInformation>
    </Link>

Thanks