Hi

I have a very standard CPack configuration for deb package. I have two questions:

1. I generate the deb with: cpack --config CPackConfig.cmake -G "DEB"

This is supposedly a binary package but when I install it on the machine I see header files being installed in /usr/include.

Is this normal?

2. Header files are installed into /usr/include but there is one problem: other projects using the library are including header files with #include <libname/SomeHeader.h> as a standard practice.

So I actually want them installed in /usr/include/libname instead. After scouring the CPack variables in documentation I didn't really find anything suitable to do this. Is it possible to achieve?||