Any help would be appreciated.

From: Ken Boulange [mailto:k...@shapesearch.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:57 PM
To: 'cmake@cmake.org' <cmake@cmake.org>
Subject: Looking for fixed contract help building Library with CMake.

I am a one man company that needs to get a Library built from C/C++ source
using CMake.

My system is windows 7 Professional.  I am running MVS 8 (Microsoft Visual
Studios 8)  I need the following library built from the below URL (It's a
DICOM image Library):

http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk.php.en

It's configured to be built by CMake.   I've come close, but not close
enough.

I am looking for someone to download Cmake and the
"http://dicom.offis.de/dcmtk.php.en";  source,   then run CMake and build the
libraries.

I am looking for a fixed bid to do it.  I have very little cash that is why
I need a fixed bid.

Can anyone on this list help me?

Ken

415 987 9414.