CMake can automatically invoke configuration at build time when any
dependency has been modified. For instance, after you edited
CMakeLists.txt. Of when you used add_subdirectory() and edited nested
CMakeLists.txt. Or if you have include("myscript.cmake") and modified
myscript.cmake.

I am curious which command in CMake can be used to add arbitrary
dependency. For instance, I have python script which is executed at
configuration stage with execute_process(). Obviously I want to trigger
reconfiguration when this script was edited, since it is an essential part
of the CMake script (just written in different language).