Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. I was also able to reproduce it.
The problem comes from cmake-gui calling QApplication::removeLibraryPath() in
CMakeSetup.cxx.

I think the solution is to remove that bit of code, but it may require some
additional cpack related code to handle plugins correctly.
It appears we are doing that cpack code for Windows and Mac already, but not
for Linux (see CMake/Source/QtDialog/CMakeLists.txt line 48 to 85).

Clint