Hello,

We have a set of configuration files located in a common location that multiple
target rely on at runtime.

The structure looks something like this;

root
 - CMakeLists.txt

 - targetA
   - CMakeLists.txt

 - targetB
   - CMakeLists.txt

 - targetC
   - CMakeLists.txt

 - common
   - config.xml
   - config.ini

Both targetA and targetB depend on config.xml and config.ini. TargetC does not
depend on the files.

What is the preferred way using CMake to install the resource given the above
mentioned dependencies?

Two options;
- add CMakeLists.txt to common folder and install files from there. Do not like
this option as this means I always install the files regardless of which target
I want to install (targetC does not require does files).
- add install rules to targetA/CMakeLists.txt and targetB/CMakeLists.txt. This
is a better option but still requires same logic in multiple files.

Any other options?

Regards, Lars