On 30.07.2017 03:22, Kris Thielemans wrote:

Hi

I’m trying to add to the PYTHONPATH for a test that uses Python. I do that using set_test_properties. When using the makefile generator, I need to add ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}. However, for Visual Studio I also need to add for instance ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/Release.

My current CMakeLists.txt works only on Windows and when building Release mode:

add_test(${name} “${PYTHON_EXECUTABLE}" ${testfile} )

       set_tests_properties ( ${name} PROPERTIES ENVIRONMENT

"PYTHONPATH=${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/Release\;${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}")

I have 2 problems:

  * How do I figure out which configuration is being used?
    $<TARGET_FILE_DIR:target}> doesn’t seem to work inside
    set_test_properties (it just gets passed verbatim)

Try using the NAME/COMMAND signature of add_test() e.g.
    add_test(NAME ${name} COMMAND “${PYTHON_EXECUTABLE}" ${testfile})

It should enable generator expression processing in test properties.

Nils