Am 24/08/2017 um 14:03 schrieb Volker Enderlein:
Am 24/08/2017 um 08:42 schrieb martin.larc...@ec.europa.eu:
*/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_copy_f90_mod source/d source/CMakeFiles/epx.dir/d.mod.stamp Intel Fortran Compiler* Error copying Fortran module "source/d". Tried "source/D.mod" and "source/d.mod".

what CMakeLists.txt does issue this line? Looks to me like a "*d source/*" was creeping into the middle of the string. I didn't found the command looking at the two files you provided. Especially the command

*/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_copy_f90_mod*

is of interest.

Cheers Volker

It rather seems that "m_material_mco_chg" is replaced wth a "d"

Cheers Volker