Hello all,

I'm surprised that there is no token <DOWNLOAD_DIR> available in ExternalProject.

As written in the documentation [1] there are tokens <SOURCE_DIR>, <SOURCE_SUBDIR>, <BINARY_DIR>, <INSTALL_DIR>, and <TMP_DIR>. But <DOWNLOAD_DIR> seems to be missing.

However if I have an external project with a custom DOWNLOAD_COMMAND it would be handy to be able to use <DOWNLOAD_DIR> in the following steps.

Is there another way to know the download directory without setting it explicitely?

Best,
Bjorn

[1] https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/module/ExternalProject.html#id4