Hi,

I'm trying to limit the amount of data that is uploaded to my CDash server by
setting

set( CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_WARNINGS "30" )
set( CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_PASSED_TEST_OUTPUT_SIZE "1024" ) # bytes (1 kB)
set( CTEST_CUSTOM_MAXIMUM_FAILED_TEST_OUTPUT_SIZE "1024" ) # bytes (1 kB)

in my projects's CTestCustom.cmake (this file exists in my project source
directory and is copied to the top level build tree).  But this seems to have
no effect.  The documentation for these variables is very sparse so I would
appreciate any links to discussions or examples about how to use these
variables.

Thank you!

-kt