Hi CMake Experts,

Please I use CMake to build my Geant4 applications with no issues. However,
recently I needed to build ROOT into my Geant4 application for the purpose of
extracting and processing simulation data. I have followed the many
instructions which exist online both on the Genat4 and ROOT sides but none
seems to produce the required results. The issue i'm having I believe is
related to the linkage of both Geant4 and ROOT libraries top the generated
executable during compilation. I am able to configure and generate build files
with a CMakeLists with no errors. Compilation also seems to also complete with
no errors but when I run the application I get an error which specifies that
LLVM are exposed to Cling and so I need to hide them. In my CMakeLists (which I
can provide to you) I do not explicitly link Cling to my executable all I do is
link the executable to ROOT libraries (${ROOT_LIBRARIES}). Please, could you
help me with this issue or do you know a way that I could link libraries and
not expose LLVM to Cling? Thank you.

Dim Odera

UMass Lowell