On 2018-02-12 09:32+0100 Mario Emmenlauer wrote:

[...]
Hi Mario:

From <https://github.com/msys2/msys2/wiki/MSYS2-introduction>, and
what you said above it appears you are using the "native Windows"
cmake version from the mingw64 repository rather than the POSIX-style
cmake package you can install from the msys2 repository.  I am pretty

Hmm, I don't think I have a native Windows cmake installed.

As Marc said in his post, be aware of the dual nature of this
platform. One side (the mingw64 repository) supplies native Windows
packages while the other (the msys2 repository) supplies a much
smaller number of Unix-like packages.  CMake packages happen to be in
both repositories!

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

Linux-powered Science