$ clang++ --version
Ubuntu clang version 3.4-1ubuntu3~precise2 (tags/RELEASE_34/final) (based on
LLVM 3.4)
Target: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix

But I got following abort:

cmake-3.11.0/Source/cmLocalGenerator.cxx:553:36: error: no member named
'emplace' in
      'std::unordered_map<std::basic_string<char>, cmGeneratorTarget *,
std::hash<string>, std::equal_to<std::basic_string<char> >,
      std::allocator<std::pair<const std::basic_string<char>, cmGeneratorTarget
*> > >'
  this->GeneratorTargetSearchIndex.emplace(gt->GetName(), gt);

Grrrr.... X-D

Regards,
mpsuzuki