Hi,

I have been using CTest to successfully run continuous builds for several
years, but my continuous builds have been failing since I moved them from a
Windows Server 2008 R2 machine to a Windows Server 2012 R2 machine. To diagnose
the problem, I added the --debug option to the CTest command-line,  and even
built a debug version of the CMake source code (I'm running CMake 3.9). The
output from the --debug option ends with this line:

D:\temp\cmake-3.9.0\Source\cmCTest.cxx:2182 running script failing returning: -1

Can anyone tell my what might cause CTest to return -1? How would one go about
finding the underlying cause?

I can post my full output log if necessary, but it shows no errors before this
one, and this one occurs just after it's successfully retrieved a revision
number from my Subversion source code repository.

It's worth noting that I also moved CTest-based nightly builds from the old
machine to the new, and the nightly builds run fine on the new machine. Since
my nightly and continuous builds are very similar, it's surprising that one
works and the other doesn't.

Thanks for any assistance,

Bob