On 5/9/2018 4:42 AM, Nils Rathmann wrote:
Hi,
when I change the installation of external dependencies, which are located by find_packages, it seems, that it is not enough to run rebuild_cache. The information about external software is not thrown away and rebuild. I have to delete the CMakeCache.txt and rebuild again.
It this intended? And why is it intended?

I work with cmake 3.9.1.
rebuild_cache basically just re-runs cmake on the project. It does not re-check find_package information.

-Bill