Hi,

I'm using ctest to build and test my project.  I trying to use
CTEST_CUSTOM_ERROR_MATCH to find a different type of errors but it is always
defaulting back to "ERROR:".   I am setting this variable in my
CTestConfig.cmake.

set(CTEST_CUSTOM_ERROR_MATCH
    "error1"
    "error2"
    "error3"
    )

when I print the value, everything seems to be set correctly, but then on my
CDash, i  getting the default regex "Error regular expression found in output.
Regex=[(<br /> |^)ERROR: ]"

Is this the correct way to change the default error regular expression?

thanks

Michal