I'm creating a new email thread for this because the other thread's problem was
already solved.

In the Dockerfile for my project, the build process can't go any farther from
the point where I'm trying to build the Jinja2Cpp library.  CMake isn't able to
find Boost.Filesystem, but it's still able to build the library and write the
files to "/usr/local/Jinja2Cpp/build" just fine.  But the Docker build process
exits with a return code of 1 at that point due to the two CMake errors
generated.  I've attached the text file I'd written documenting the CMake
errors in question.

Should I delete the Docker images and containers created from previous attempts
of building this Docker image, just in case there might be some problem there?
I did try deleting all Docker images and containers I had locally before trying
to build the Dockerfile again, but had the same problem.

I've asked this on the Jinja2Cpp GitHub page as well, but I thought I'd ask
here as well since it also concerns CMake itself.  I hope you guys can help me
out.  Thanks in advance for any replies and/or help.
Step 6/15 : RUN git clone https://github.com/flexferrum/jinja2cpp     && cd
jinja2cpp     && git submodule -q update --init     && mkdir build     && cd
build     && cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install     && cmake --build .
--target all     && cmake --build . --target install
 ---> Running in 02178abe6ef0
Cloning into 'jinja2cpp'...
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- expected-lite not found, using submodule
-- Found Git: /usr/bin/git (found version "2.17.1")
-- variant-lite or optional-lite not found, using submodule
-- value-ptr-lite not found, using submodule
CMake Warning at /usr/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:801 (message):
  New Boost version may have incorrect or missing dependencies and imported
  targets
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:907
(_Boost_COMPONENT_DEPENDENCIES)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1558
(_Boost_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES)
  thirdparty/CMakeLists.txt:108 (find_package)

CMake Warning at /usr/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:801 (message):
  New Boost version may have incorrect or missing dependencies and imported
  targets
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:907
(_Boost_COMPONENT_DEPENDENCIES)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.10/Modules/FindBoost.cmake:1558
(_Boost_MISSING_DEPENDENCIES)
  thirdparty/CMakeLists.txt:108 (find_package)

-- expected-lite not found, using submodule
-- Could NOT find PythonInterp (missing: PYTHON_EXECUTABLE)
-- Looking for pthread.h
-- Looking for pthread.h - found
-- Looking for pthread_create
-- Looking for pthread_create - not found
-- Check if compiler accepts -pthread
-- Check if compiler accepts -pthread - yes
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Configuring done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:81 (add_executable):
  Target "jinja2cpp_tests" links to target "Boost::filesystem" but the target
  was not found.  Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED
  target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:49 (add_library):
  Target "jinja2cpp" links to target "Boost::filesystem" but the target was
  not found.  Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED
  target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /app/jinja2cpp/build
The command '/bin/sh -c git clone https://github.com/flexferrum/jinja2cpp
&& cd jinja2cpp     && git submodule -q update --init     && mkdir build     &&
cd build     && cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install     && cmake --build
. --target all     && cmake --build . --target install' returned a non-zero
code: 1