On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 12:25, Osman Zakir <osmanzaki...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> So just "make -A x64 -DBOOST_ROOT:PATH=D:\boost.win"?

No. The comand I pasted reads

"cmake -A x64 -DBOOST_ROOT:PATH=D:\boost.win"
^^^ cmake not make

> Speaking of x64 vs. x86, I think CMake needs to be able to include the option
> to build for either x86 or x64 in the same VS project file.  I read on the
> CMake forums that this is being worked on, but what's the story on that?

Sorry, no idea what you talking about. Perhaps it's better to read the
docs first:

-A <platform-name>
Specify platform name if supported by generator.

For this paricular VS use case, I could have used

cmake -G "Visual Studio 15 2017 Win64" -DBOOST_ROOT:PATH=D:\boost.win ..
which should be equivalent to
cmake -A x64 -DBOOST_ROOT:PATH=D:\boost.win

Best regards,