Hi Xavier,

That worked like a charm!

Thanks very much.

Thanks too to Craig for the link. I had not seen that before.

On 12/16/2018 6:15 PM, Xavier Besseron wrote:
Hi Donald,
For my project, I do it this way.
In my CMakeLists.txt, I first set the variable BUILDNAME in cache before calling `include(CTest)`.

    #defineBUILDNAME,usedtosubmitjobstoCDash

    set(BUILDNAME"Whatever you want"CACHESTRING""FORCE)

    #ThismustbecalledafterSITEandBUILDNAMEvariablesareset

    include(CTest)

I hope this will work for you.
Best regards,
Xavier