Hi,

    I tried to follow some examples and wrote some cmake files to build my
code. But cmake is complaining that it cannot find a source file. Here is the
code structure:

    Toplevel

       |----- CMakeLists.txt

       |----- src --------|------CMakeLists.txt

       |                      |------common---------------|-------CMakeLists.txt

       |                      |------dir1-----|                   |-------
src1.h

       |                                          |-----CMakeLists.txt

       |----bin                                |-----src2.c

                                                  |-----src3.c

    Here is the CMakeLists.txt in toplevel:

                project(proj)

                add_subdirectory(src)

    Here is the CMakeLists.txt in src:

                project(proj)

                add_subdirectory(common)

                add_subdirectory(dir1)

                include_directories(common)

                set(src_files src1.h src2.c src3.c)

                add_executable(exec ${src_files})

     CMakeLists.txt in common and dir1 are empty.

      When I ran "cmake .." in bin, cmake complained that it could not find
source file src1.h in add_executable. What is wrong here?

Thanks,

Lei