Hi Ali,

On 18/3/2019 1:52 PM, Ali Angle wrote:
Issue is described over here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55211221/cmake-build-problem-when-building-code-for-avr

I'm not too sure what you're talking about in this posting, but I am also not too familiar with AVR.

At the beginning of your Stackoverflow post, you said, "When I build using make everything works fine. but when I use cmake it doesn't compile ok" and this statement isn't quite clear. If you hand-coded a Makefile, then you would compile with that. But CMake is used to create a Makefile. When you say it doesn't compile...are you saying you are having a problem at the CMake step or the Make step?

Are you comparing a Makefile that you made vs a CMakeLists.txt that you made? Or is one made by someone else?

Ray