I'm struggling to figure out how to pass "-s USE_WEBGL2=1 -s
FULL_ES2=1" (without the quotes) as linker options to _all_ CMake
targets when using Emscripten targeting WebAssembly.

I've already tried add_link_options(-s USE_WEBGL2=1 -s FULL_ES2=1),
but that caused the second "-s" to disappear before reaching the
linker. Also, calling add_link_options("-s USE_WEBGL2=1 -s
FULL_ES2=1") causes quotes to be added to the linker call.

I'm currently using set_target_properties(target PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS
"-s USE_WEBGL2=1 -s FULL_ES2=1") as temporary solution. This works
fine, but am not satisfied with having to apply this manually to all
targets.

Any suggestions?