Hi,

We use cmake for one of our projects, which has ~400 tests.  All in all, they
take about an hour to run.

What I’d like to do is to submit the tests as batch jobs on our nomad cluster.
This part I can easily do, via some python script or go executable.

What I’m not sure about is how to integrate this with ctest.

What would be the best way to do this with cmake?

Is there some way to run a script of executable in cmake which would act as a
stub of the real test executable?

I figure if I just output the same exit code and stdin/stderr streams, it might
be possible without too many changes to our cmake scripts.