Hello,

I'm working on a library project that will be packaged in multiple components. A "runtime" component will contain the (shared) library, an a "dev" component the associated headers (and perhaps other development-only artefacts).

I have successfully used the `install()` command to install these two sets of artefacts, i.e. calling `install(... COMPONENT runtime)`, as well as `install(... COMPONENT dev)`.

However, I'm now looking into calling `install(TARGETS ... EXPORT ...)`. The documentation explains how the list of installed headerfiles can actually be inferred from the target itself (if the target_include_directories have been appropriately set). However, I can't call that function more than once on the same target, and thus I seem to have no way to split the installation into multiple components.

Does anyone know what I'm missing ? What is the suggested way to package a project into the usual "runtime" and "dev" components ?

Many thanks,

Stefan