When installing files, cmakes prints a list of all files that are to be
installed, even if some of those files are already installed and up-to-date
(i.e. installed from a previous build).  If the file is not installed or
out-of date, cmake prints "Installing: ..." and if a file was already
installed and didn't change it prints "Up-to-date: ..."

Is there a way to suppress listing all of the up-to-date files and only
show the files that are being installed because they changed?  Some of the
libraries we use install a ton of files and if we change only one it's
difficult to find and verify that one was installed among the sea of
up-to-date files.

Thanks,
Jason