Hi,

Is there a CMake variable to set the stack size of a target?
Upon searching the issues, I came across this one -
https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/17572 . It says that there is a
CMake variable CMAKE_CXX_STACK_SIZE, but it isn’t clear whether
CMAKE_CXX_STACK_SIZE can be used.
Further, the CMake documentation doesn’t seem to have anything on
CMAKE_CXX_STACK_SIZE -
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.16/search.html?q=CMAKE_CXX_STACK_SIZE&check_keywords=yes&area=default

I’ve managed to set the stack size by setting the linker flag based on the
compiler –
if (MSVC)
   set(CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS "${CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS} /STACK:10000000")
else ()
   set(CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS "${CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS} -Wl,--stack,10000000")
endif()

Having a CMake variable to set the stack size would greatly simplify things.
Could anybody please give more info on this?

Thanks,
--Gautham