Le mar. 19 nov. 2019 à 11:03, Ellon Paiva <ellonpa...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering: is there any way to compile all targets that depend on
> a given target ? (i.e. the "dependent targets", if my English does not
> fail).
>
> In my particular case, I have a huge project that contains many libs and
> executables, and I would like to check that the targets that depend on
> the library I'm working on do not break with my modifications, but I
> wouldn't like to compile the whole project every time since not all
> targets depends on my lib.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you build the whole project once, then
modify the lib,
the next "whole build"  should only rebuild the necessary part ? i.e. it'll
rebuild
the lib and all targets that depends on it.

Do you you want to avoid building the whole project in the first place or
does the
second whole build trigger more than necessary target build?

--
Eric