On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 at 16:39, Osman Zakir <osmanzaki...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I built Boost 1.72.0 while passing the "--layout=versioned" flag to b2, but
> when I tried to rebuild Jinja2Cpp with the newer version of Boost using
> CMake, it failed to generate project files and said it couldn't filesystem
> and system and also couldn't detect version information.  Could someone
> please help me out with this?

I recall you have been asking similar questions in the past about Jinja2Cpp.

You have received number of useful suggestions [1], e.g. to use
-DBoost_DEBUG=ON,
and investigate detailed diagnostics, to try -DBoost_COMPILER=...
and -DBoost_ARCHITECTURE hints, etc.
Please, apply this knowledge.

Finally, your questions are poorly formulated e.g. my crystal sphere has broken
and I can't figure out what compiler, toolset, cmake version, etc. you are on.
Next time, try to help people help you [2]

[1] https://cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2018-October/068477.html
[2] http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Best regards,