The BMS and AMN trials have had good results.

Rob
----- Original Message -----
From: Irene
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:37 PM
Subject: [CML] PR1 didn't work for me

I was dx 5/04 but was intolerant to Gleevec. I started the PR1 Vaccine
trials in 8/o5 at MDAnderson. I really thought this was working for
the first 4 rounds of shots all the counts were going in the right
direction then 5th round they started going wrong. Yesterday was the
6th and final round. Now I'll be looking for a new trial. I was able
to enjoy the last 6 months without all the side effects. I feel better
now that I have in the last 3 years. The only good thing is that I
live in houston and it is easier to get on a trial and my insurance
covers most of the cost at mdanderson. I'm on SS disability and
govenment disability so I have the time to do a trial too. Any good
trials starting soon?

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)