I think Dick Clark will return on New Year's Eve according to news stories.

http://news.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=us/2-0&fp=43b462488c63a05c&ei=yrK0Q9CGOM2MFsev9aoE&url=""

Rob

On 12/29/05, Patricia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Family & Friends
I hope everyone was able to enjoy the Christmas festivities. I had a really nice Xmas. All I can tell you is that God works in mysterious ways.
I'm looking forward to 2006, hoping that it will go for the better. 2005 was filled to the brim with sickness and pain, my  husband's surgery and chronic pain, my mother's death, my son being incarcerated, my daughter's relationship with a man she loved and wanted to spend the rest of her life with had she not discovered his physco side. God blessed me thru Xmas and I pray he will continue to bless me throughout the new year.

One good thing I can report on is I feel like my body is FINALLY beginning to adjust to the Gleevec. I am feeling some better. I am not quite as tired as I was. I'm not nauseated 24/7. I am taking 400mg daily...no skipping. I also found the more active I am, the better I feel so I'm trying to stay active, busy. I've started cutting  back on my cigerettes, and I'm laying 'em down Jan. 1st so everyone please pray for me.

I hope everyone has a Happy Healthy New Year. I pray for all of us every day.

I'll be bringing in the New Year with family and friends here at home, we'll watch the ball when it drops and the only thing missing will be Dick Clark.
More later.....
Love, Peace, Hope & Prayers, Pat (the Tennessee turtle)

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)
Change To No Mail/Web: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CML Group Web Site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CML

Chronic myelogenous leukemia Leukemia treatment Cml

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS