I am glad to hear that Novartis was able to help.

Rob

--- "molijo2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: "molijo2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 01:00:16 -0000
To: CML@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CML] New Medicare D program info

Just wanted you all to know that Novartis did follow thru with me and
helped me pick out the best top 5 companies for me from my home state .
They also made sure that Gleevec was on their accepted drug lists.
Novartis also listed each of these companies in order from least
expensive(out of pocket) to most expensive. Also The first company has
no deductible and copayment for Gleevec 400mg is tier 3 and will cost
me $60.00 per month. I can pay this amount every month until I reach
$3,600 per year for drugs. with all my prescriptions I still won't
reach $3,600 for yr.out of pocket. I chose Humana complete for
$47.93per month. my prescriptions will cost approx. $92 per month, a
total of $139.93 per month, a far cry from $3,000 a month just for
Gleevec. I will have to pay 5% of total drug cost when I reach $3,600.
Please if any have questions call Novartis, and then call the
different plans and ask about Gleevec coverage.
Novartis also said that if I still couldn't afford the payments for a
Novartis Oncology product thru medicare Part D to call them and
For questions call Novartis medicare Prescription Drug Plan Assistance
Line at 1-800-942-3424. Hope this all helps. ....Mona