I've been reading of the ills of Medicare Part D. I agree that it is beyond complex and confusing for many people. But for me it has been very simple. I have had drug coverage from my former employer which paid 50%. My copay was 50% of a fairly good price. I was notified that for 2006 my total Co-Pay is capped at $2000.00. I went on line today to verify my cost, and indeed it is capped at 2K. Whoopee.
There are many for whom Medicare Part D is somewhere between a curse and a mystery. I wish to express my sympathy. But for me I had to take no action, and the results are excellent.
WaltS

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)