Hi all,
I have found that taking Gleevec in the morning has opened a new
challenge for me.  I think taking in the morning is the best time if
you are active in the morning like I am.
Staying on your feet or upright after taking it helps a lot.
My challenge was eating a large breakfast. I had been use to a piece
of toast and coffee.
That just doesn't work.
For those of you with nausea try taking your med with a large meal.
Also breaking up the dose will help.
Everyone is different so we each have to find our bodies limit for
all things. Try to improve you diet; more fruits and veggies, less
fats unless they are the good fats such as olive oil. I eat a lot of
yogurt and try to walk daily.  I still get tired but keeping up my
walking does help.  Get out and do something each day; get some sun,
view something lovely and take care of yourself.
Well, off to the doctor tomorrow for blood work.
It doesn't worry me as much as it use to.
My counts have been good for a while n ow.
Blessing to all,
jeanie<3

AIDS has a woman's face.  Help women to protect themselves.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VHwV5B/TREMAA/xGEGAA/8zSolB/TM

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at
http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of
hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and
commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)
Change To No Mail/Web: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change To Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CML Group Web Site http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CML