   Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 15:29:02 -0800 (PST)
   From: Therese Stone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: E R episode tonight?

Hey all:

  It is time to move on with this.  No one every said that everthing we
would watch on TV is true.  Most of it is garbage anyway.  Media only
portrays things in their perspective.  Maybe they should have hired one of
us to proof the show?

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)