Jennifer,My husband goes to Great River Oncology,P.C. It is in Burlington Iowa.His Dr.'s name is Dr.Moideen.I doubt if he will change Dr's unless something major happens.St.Louis or Iowa city would probably be the closest place for us to go to a cancer center though.Randy is not very out spoken and does not ask alot of questions,so I go with him every time he has a Dr's appointment.I took care of my Mother and Grandmother as they were dieing from cancer,so I have learned to ask if you want to know anything.Most Dr's don't just volunteer every thing you need to know.That is why I love this group so much,if you have a question just ask away and you will get an answer.Sandy

jennifer bosse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sandy,
I am sorry about your sister.  My sister used to work at Barnes before they moved, so she has helped get me in.  The first onc. I went too was at St. Luke's Hospital.  Where are you going to the dr. now?  Are you thinking of coming to St. Louis for treatment?

JenniferB

Sandy Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Jennifer,Yes we live in Illinois,about 25 miles from Burlington Iowa.It is about a 31/2 hour drive from St.Louis.I have been at Barnes Hospital with my sister.She had Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.She passed away in 2003. She was only 52.The doctors there were really good to her,they tryed to hurry to get her on a transplant list but that takes a long time.Sandy

jennifer bosse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sandy,

I am from Illinois (about 30 minutes from St. Louis, MO).  I go to the doctor in St. Louis at Washington University/Barnes Hospital.   All of my docs are there.  Do you live in IL?

JenniferB

Sandy Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,Is there anyone in this group that is from Illinois or Iowa?Just curious to what onc you go too.Sandy

Yahoo! Photos

Yahoo! Photos

Yahoo! Photos

New! Sign up for local CML support group meetings in your local community at http://cml.meetup.com

Apply for Commercial Real Estate loans online and submit your deal to dozens of hungry lenders in just minutes. Loan programs for all types of business and commercial real estate. Apply anytime at http://realestatezoo.com

CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Support List)