Hi all,
My onc always ask me if I have shortness of breath.
My son says he hears me breathing and I sound funny but I never noticed it.
I didn't know it could be fluid related so thanks everyone for this.
I have the nasal problems with dry nose and etc.
I irrigate my nose daily and more if needed with a little warm salt water.
It helps a lot.  I had a really bad sore in my nose about a year ago and had to be given atibiotics.I think walking helps he fluid problem and deep breathing while walking.
Blessings everyone,
Jeanie<3